After lunch today, Class 5 noticed something terrible…our painting of Mr and Mrs Andrews has gone missing!
We have been trying to think about what could have happened to it. Here are some of our ideas
- Tufty the squirrel took it.
- It has fallen behind the trays.
- A man with a mask took it.
- A lady with a pink dress took it.
The children acted as police officers this afternoon to interview some witnesses. They asked some great questions. For example:
- Did you see what happened?
- What did you see?
- What did the person look like?
- What where they wearing?
I hope that the painting is returned soon!!